IMPORTANT: This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”), together with any on-line or written order form for the purchase of the Services as herein defined (each, a “Service Order”), collectively are binding and enforceable between you (“Customer”) and Volt Technology d/b/a Blue Receipt (“Blue Receipt” or “Supplier”). This Agreement also applies if you purchase a right to use the Services as herein defined pursuant to a Service Order entered into between you and an Authorized Reseller.“You” refers to the entity or organization using the Services described in this Agreement. By downloading the Blue Receipt Platform, using the Blue Receipt Platform and Blue Receipt’s Services, or signing an order form to use the Services, you, the Customer, are accepting and agreeing to be bound by this Agreement in full. Your use of the Services of Blue Receipt is an express acknowledgement that you have read and are bound by this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE THE SERVICES.
By registering an account with Blue Receipt and opting in with your phone number or any of our apps you agree to receive text and image messages (SMS and MMS) via an autodialed mobile marketing messages at the number associated with your opt-in. You acknowledge that consent is not a condition for any purchase. Max 5 messages per month. Not all messages are sent via an autodialed phone system (ATDS). Message and data rates may applyIf you do not wish to be part of our service you can unsubscribe at any time by texting STOP, CANCEL, QUIT, END or UNSUBSCRIBE to any mobile message received from us. You may get another text message confirming your unsubscribing from our service. You also agree that by sending an email, calling in or sending any other means of opt out unsubscribe request or using words different than the ones presented above will not be reasonable means to unsubscribe you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use Blue Receipt
- You acknowledge that we will use your email address and/or phone number for communication purposes
- You are responsible for all content that you send using our texting service, including text content, images, links, promotions, setting up automations etc.
- If you violate any of the points presented in the Terms of Service Blue Receipt will terminate your account Payments that occur are handled with associated payment. gateways including PayPal, stripe, ACH.
- Payments that occur via the Shopify app store are taken care by the Shopify Payment Processor. If you pay for the Service acting not as you but your employer, your employer will be bound to the service. If you sign up to any of our paid plans or activate the auto recharge option the option you will be charged for the service on a. recurring basis. Any plan that you purchase via us will automatically renew unless you cancel your plan.
- You may use the service to message recipients who expect your message
- To message recipients whose numbers are lawfully gathered by you in accordance to the TCPA. Please check our Best Use/Practices for more information on how you. may gather phone numbers using opt in forms and subscribing using texting of a keyword-
- For transactional purposes to notify your users about the status of their order and any information concerning its shipping, packing, confirmation and payment
- For marketing purposes following the local country requirements and best practices including getting consent from users that they want to receive your messages, including your business name, being brief on your offer and add a links for customers to find out more about your offers
- Including a way for customers to opt-out and unsubscribe if they no longer want to receive messages from you.